Captivating Images by Joanna

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Exciting News!

On a personal note, I have some exciting news to share- we are expecting our 3rd child! I am almost through the first trimester, so I hope my energy level starts to return soon. My daughters Maddie and Emma are very excited, and are eager to help with everything from picking out a name to helping decide how to decorate the nursery. We are just hoping the excitement continues after the little one arrives! I am due May 1st, but will more than likely deliver a week sooner, as that was the case with the other two. I plan on taking a short maternity leave, but will make exceptions after the first 3 weeks for maternity and newborn sessions. Maddie has asked me if I am going to have maternity pictures taken of myself, and she said she could take them for me. How cute is that?! I explained that mommy's tummy isn't so pretty after having her and her sister, and her reply was "You can just Photoshop it!" Funny and true!