Captivating Images by Joanna

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goodbye summer, hello fall!

My daughter starts back to school tomorrow, and I honestly don't know where the summer went! Guess I was so busy with 3 kids that it feels like it just passed me by. With the birth of our baby in April, I just didn't get a chance to have any spring or summer specials, but I am getting back into the swing of things. Several clients have asked if I will be having any outdoor fall specials, and the answer is definitely! I will be posting those within the next week on the Specials page on my site. Keep in mind that these sessions are only done during the 3rd and 4th week of October, so there are only a limited amount of sessions available. If this is something you've been wanting to do, don't delay! Book it today! Okay, that was a little corny. Sorry :)