Captivating Images by Joanna

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Easter Portrait Specials


Easter is on April 4th this year. I know it's hard to think about booking your Easter portrait session, but in order to have them back by Easter, the sessions need to be completed during the first half of March. The stores will be coming out with their Easter and Spring dressy clothing within the next couple weeks, so don't delay! If you book your session on March 4th, 5th, 6th, 12th or 13th, you will receive a free session and discounted portaits! The Specials page has been updated with the information. I've got some cute set ups, and although I considered live bunnies and chicks, my allergies and aversion to farm animals prevented me from moving forward with that idea. I do have some very realistic looking bunnies and chicks though, and the CUTEST set up for babies 18 months and younger. Can't wait to do this! Call or email to book!