Captivating Images by Joanna

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gearing up for the busy season!

I just had a cancellation for an outdoor session on Oct. 25th at 4:30. This is the last weekend spot I have left. Email me if you want it!

I've been trying to do a better job of updating my blog, but it's been so hard with how busy life has been lately! I just returned from a 3 day photography conference (thanks to my hubby for being a single parent!) and it was absolutely incredible! I met so many wonderful photographers from all over the state of Nebraska. I came away with so many awesome ideas, and I can't wait to implement them. Now if there was only a way to increase my time, that would be perfect! My kids acted liked they missed me when I got home last night, but later when I made them go to bed, I suddenly became a mean mom again. Oh well....

Normally my proofing lead times are around 3 days, but with the busy October schedule, it will take up to 5 days before I can have your proofs to you. Ordering lead times are still the same from the lab. Thanks to all of you for your patience, as you know I am a one person operation!