Captivating Images by Joanna

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

I hope everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving as much as I am! My mom and dad are coming for the holiday, since it's such a hassle for us to travel now with 3 kids. I am contemplating whether or not to hit the stores on Black Friday- guess I will see if there are any deals I can't live without!

I am almost booked for December- I have a few spots left for you slackers out there (you know who you are! I can make fun of you because you are my friends). My lab is working diligently to get orders out fast, and they have increased the hours they are working. I will not be booking any sessions for December 19th through January 1st. We have so much traveling to do over the holidays, and I really need to put family first during this time of the year.

This holiday season, I am extremely thankful for my wonderful clients! My business has grown quite a bit this year (despite the fact that I had a baby and took some time off!) and I owe it all to you and your referrals. Thank you for trusting me to capture your memories. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!