Captivating Images by Joanna

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! We survived our trip to Colorado, and the drive went surprisingly smooth. It was great to get a little break from laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. My husband and I even got a night out without the kids! Sadly, I can't remember the last time that happened. I dragged him to see 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' (and not just because Brad Pitt is in it, I promise! :)) It was a great movie!

At the present time, my husband is setting up my new computer, which seems to be taking forever since I need to transfer SO much over to it. I managed to get the Valentine Special posted, so check that out on the site if you are interested.

Unfortunately, due to my lab increasing their minimum order amounts, I am no longer doing printed proofs. I will hopefully have that updated soon on the website. They are available for purchase if you would like to have them. Also, in the past I have been lenient with ordering deadlines, but do to my schedule becoming so hectic, I am going to have to start inforcing the 10 day ordering deadline. More information regarding that will be given to you when you book your next session.

I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start, and I look forward to working with you this year!